|Watching the sun come up over the river surrounded by my fave people in the |
country = a pretty good start to 2013.
Hiya Dear Readers!
Happy New Year! Know I'm only 7 days late in saying so...
Truth is that I needed a couple of extra days to really figure out what I want out of this year, where my priorities truly stand, and to just enjoy a few beautiful, quiet moments with my Partner In Crime. (True story: tomorrow is our six year anniversary! <3)
So here I return, excited for all the beauty and adventures and challenges that 2013 is sure to bring. I've loved reading everyone's resolution posts (list+goal-setting maniac alert!), and have of course given my own thoughts a heap of pondering.
They go something a little like this:
1. Keep exploring Cambodia and sharing thoughts and experiences with this delightful little blog.
2. Start Khmer lessons (next week!)
3. Get healthy and strong.
4. Remember 'progress not perfection'.
5. Make it home for my baby cousin's wedding.
6. Rock all of my 26 before 26 adventures!
7. Be a heaps good teacher at each of my three teaching jobs.
8. Be a wicked good Partner In Crime.
Should be easy- as, right? Just got to remember number 4...
Hope you all had a gorgeous holiday season and are getting into the swing of 2013!
xx Lady Expatriate