Monday, 12 November 2012

Oh How I Love WUPP...



Hiya Lovely Readers,

As you may know, I've been inducted into the magazine collective / brilliant cult that is What's Up Phnom Penh. It's been sealed over absinthe at 11pm on a school night, so I know it's serious.

I'm pretty stoked about it all, too - it fits awfully well with my delight in knowing what's going on in the city, and 'tis definitely fun to add a social aspect to the hours I spend type-type-typing at my keyboard. PLUS my Mom gets really excited when I hold my articles up to the webcam. Terrific, all around.

Anyway, my apologies if you've already grabbed a hard copy, um or if you're just generally not interested, but here are my pieces from the November issue. Cue the ta-da...

Your Hangover Day -  Had a real good night and a less good morning? Here's whatcha do...

Review of Goldie Guesthouse and Sawasdee Spa - Lovely little place to stay or just pop in to be pampered in the city. I love that there were originally three separate houses there before they smashed and crashed and turned it into one sprawling guesthouse. No two rooms the same!

Please don't let me hold you back from clicking around the site, either. In my completely unbiased view, there's some real good content afoot. Just lose yourself in the music, the moment, you own it...

On the writing front, we're all buzzing about and gearing up for the next issue. It's going to be a real busy week(end - My name is Lady Expat, and I am a procrastinator...) of interviewing and writing and proofreading. Not to give anything away, but I have a feeling that each issue is going to just keep getting better than the last!

I'd love to hear your feedback on my pieces, if you have some ideas. Criticism and praise both happily accepted!

Cheers lovelies! Hope your Monday is just a-swimmin along. :)

xx Lady Expatriate