Tuesday, 27 November 2012

*Blush*


Well lookie-loo... someone thinks I'm worthy of being nominated for an award, and I don't just mean my Mom.

Truly! The lovely folks at Expats Blog have gone ahead and put me in the running for the Cambodia expat blog of the year... blush, blush, blush.

Part of the way they pick the most-certainly-excited winner is through reader reviews. If you've gotten a kick out of my writing bits, or if my site has helped you at all, I'd be pleased as punch if you type in a line or two of pretty things. Don't be shy!

Click here (HERE!) to head to the fancy-pants review writing page.

I'd be much obliged.

Thanks so much, lovely readers!

xx Lady Expatriate


P.S. Eee! Congrats to my lovely bloggy friend, who also happens to be one of the nominees for South Korea... Whit B Nimble! If you're a fan of hers, I've no doubt she'd send some happy thoughts your way if you pop in and give the gal a thumbs up!