Sunday, 14 October 2012

Loveliest Links - October 14th Edition

As it turns out, yellow watermelon is A Thing. A Thing that exists. It's yummy! More tangy than sweet, but still super refreshing on the hot, hot days of late. Thumbs up.

<3 I spent more time reflecting on Bon Jovi's Living On A Prayer after reading this than ever before in my life. Which was still only like 24 seconds, but an intense 24 seconds.

<3 Yes and Yes alerted me to this one, but as I'll explain more in future posts, I'm aiming to up the exercise factor. Here's some hints to help you become a morning exerciser. Seriously some insights I've not heard before!

<3 It would be quite the effort to track down the proper eyeliner here in Phnom Penh, but I definitely aim to try this amazing multicolor eyeliner experiment. Brilliant.

<3 Here's a fantastic piece highlighting how cheap it can be to travel to some of the most exquisite, interesting places on Earth. The lovelies at etramping head to a floating market in Thailand, all while staying under a $25 budget. It's on my list now, and it's inspired me to think about our next holidays here in Cambo!  

And that's all I've got for this week, lovelies! I've spent so much time wandering this beautiful city (photos to come!) and far too little time scouring the internet for goodies. Hope you enjoy these great posts, and hope you've had a gorgeous weekend. 

 xx Lady Expatriate

2 comments:

  1. feeling called to share this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p54h6d_LYSo (Bon Jovi Chant)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I question whether I've in fact confused chanting and singing for my entire life up until this point?!
      Regardless, I'm pleased as punch you thought to share this with me. It was... something.
      Cheers, Shonna! :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for leaving me words! :)