Monday, 15 October 2012

Expat Outfit: All Cambo Pieces


Hello lovelies! Welcome to this edition of Expat Outfits. This one is dedicated to Cambodian fashion, which many people seem to think isn't really a thing. I feel inspired to post some Cambodian pretty things after visiting the .Beyond re-branding party this week - a brilliant company that is doing so much to develop the careers of up and coming designers here in Phnom Penh. 



Pockets! I love pockets.

Necklace: Siem Reap night market
Skirt: KeoK'jay Design Vintage
Top: Siem Reap night market
 
Ta-da! Hope you liked my expat outfit, and hope it's inspired you to hit the shops for some local products. Let me know where you like to shop by leaving a message in the comments!

Thanks for reading :)

xx Lady Expatriate

P.S. Let's get in touch on facebook... could be fun!

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to bet that Catherine Campbell (http://www.catherinecampbell.net/) illustration on your tee was plagurised ... not blaming you, just saying! It's a big problem for visual creatives and thought you might like to know the original creator :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rachel, thanks for leaving me this message. That's so disappointing to hear that the design was stolen, especially since the woman seemed to take such pride in "her" designs. Bah. Thanks for linking me to the real artist - I really do admire her work so much, and I think that's so unfair that others are gaining from her hard work instead of her.

      Delete

Thanks so much for leaving me words! :)