Monday, 24 September 2012

Moments from Our Long Weekend


Thought I'd play around with my new toy (Photoscape) and pass along some pretty pictures from our weekend!

Specials Board at ARTillery / Their Walnut Fudge Cake with Vegan Cashew Ice Cream


Loving ARTillery's Chai Almond Milk / Bruschetta

Bowl of rambutans on our balcony / PIC makes a new friend

Happy Long Weekend to those fellow Phnom Penhers who are lucky enough to also currently be in pyjamas - or still asleep, as is the case with Partner In Crime!

xx Lady Expatriate 

P.S. I'd <3 it if you'd stop by my Facebook page and say hello!


1 comment:

  1. My new friend has great hair! Not to sound like a plug artist but the food at ARTillery is dope and I love the wall of broken pottery. My mom loves blue dishes and it looks like my childhood kitchen exploded into a beautiful piece of atmosphere.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me words! :)