Monday, 3 September 2012

Let's Try This Again


Lovely readers, it's Monday once more! That idea's making me pretty happy, because I'm ready to have another go at trying to make the week ahead a good one. Last week was... discouraging, and I felt really far from my usually positive self.

Then, just yesterday, PIC and I discovered half peanut butter, half chocolate cream Oreos at the gas station for 80 cents. The best cookies ever, that I didn't even know existed, and they cost a third of what other cookies cost: how much further do you have to look for a sign that things are going to work out okay?!

Putting a little bit of natural, crunchy peanut butter on top is highly recommended.

So, Happy Monday, lovely readers. Hope this week is full of only beautiful surprises for you, and that you find time to do one thing everyday that scares you, a la Ms. Eleanor Roosevelt!

xx Lady Expatriate