Sunday, 15 July 2012

Loveliest Links

So, a good chunk of my week was spent on or around airplanes, and thus I've been a little bit behind on what's rockin on the internet lately. But then I woke up at 3am last night (jetlag-az!) and happened to come across a few delightful links worthy of checking out!

This roundup of tattoo inspired artwork from Danielle at Sometimes Sweet features so many stunning creations... It's tricky to travel with too much art, but I think this one needs to be in my life! 

By Ray Caesar
Happy to hear they've solved the mystery illness that's been taking the lives of so many little ones here in Cambodia. 

Definitely keen to try this beer hair rinse! It's fun to find DIY recipes that I can try no matter where in the world I am, and definitely love it when they require ingredients that are already sitting in my apartment!

The new video for the first single off Amanda Palmer's new album is, but of course, amazing. And oh so NSFW. 

A great list of the top 5 beauty essentials for long haul flights. I wouldn't argue with any of these! Bonus points for you if you check out my one suggestion in the comments! ;)

xx Lady Expatriate 

1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving me words! :)