Sunday, 17 June 2012

The Night Before The Day Of The Judgement



So, it's the night before my very first half marathon, and I'm officially a little bit nervous. Just gonna keep reminding myself of all the kickass (lit. obv.) training I've been doing and think about how much I looove running to my fave tunes...

Short selection of songs that encourage forward momentum:
  • First of the Year - Skrillex 
  • Paper Romance - Groove Armada
  • Parlez Vous Francais - Art vs Science
  • The Truth - Pnau 
  • Runs In The Family - Amanda Palmer
  • Lonely Boy - The Black Keys
  • Mary - Sparkadia 
  • Countdown - Beyonce 
Please oh please wish me luck!  And share your fave running tracks in the comments!

(Sidenote: I know that most races in North Am explicitly tell you no headphones allowed, but at my 10K warmup race last weekend, iPods abounded and I was one of the only ones left running in time to the voices in my head... NOT as fun as running to amazing tunes, so I'm gonna be a bit of a rebel and see how far that gets me (again, lit. obv.)).

xx Lady Expatriate