Wednesday, 27 June 2012

Expat Clothes - Hometown Sailboats Edition



Okay, so I felt a little less dorky this time around - mostly because I'm so excited to show you one of my favourite summertime shirts. The print on it just makes me wild. It's really got it all: a tea cup, horses, feathers, rosy cheeks, and a massive floral headpiece. BOOM. 
 
  
Any lovely bloggers out there got any tips to make my 3rd shoot (even!) better?! Would adore your expertise... please leave me a comment. :)

Location: Waterfront in my hometown (Ontario)
Top: No brand - store in Phnom Penh
Jeans: Nikita
Shoes: Ardene
Bracelet: Siem Reap night market
Necklace: My Grandma's
Sunnies: My Dad's vintage Vuarnets

xx Lady Expatriate

2 comments:

  1. I love your hair! Is it your natural color?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is! Thanks for the lovely comment! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me words! :)